Sunday, May 29, 2011

Natural Cotton Grown in Seaview

Several weeks ago Rob Guzman displayed his pesticide-free cotton at SPACE. Hey, grown in Seaview!

Unfortunately, Rob said his stay is temporary, but he kindly gave me some seeds and said that our Big Island climate is well suited for cotton ag.

Rob explained that the cotton was grown without pesticides, but the fertilizer he utilized was not labeled organic.

Proof enough to me that anyone with an organic cotton growing dream can manifest their vision into reality.

Anyone interested in testing these seeds may feel free to contact me. Terms are only to advise me of progress, and let me witness results.

At the time, Rob offered body cremes he made on Seaview Farms as well. SPACE is really cool for discovering local creativity.

RELATED POST:
Ever Gotten Organic Cotton?

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete